Wednesday, April 02, 2008

What the heck is wrong with these people?!

Why? Why? Why?

I drive by Mazda along Chino Roces Avenue and spot *OMG* an MX-5 in the gallery. I turn my head and exclaim, thank goodness I'm not driving. But finally these people, whoever they are, finally decided to bring the precious lovable MX-5 over. No more huuuuuuuuuge import ekek super dag-dag charges. Now when I log on to the site of Mazda Phil. P2M. Well, to give them credit it's P1,999,000.

What the heck?!

It's only $21,200 in the US, being around P800,000. Sure, a little dag-dag here and there is no big deal, but an increase in ONE MILLION PESOS is INSANE.

Now, I'm not in the habit of writing in ALL CAPS, but that only means I'm shocked and serious. OMG... There's my dream flying out the window. *sob*

All these extra charges are insane. It's probably the taxes, but this entry is about the insanity of its exorbitance.


T.T

0 pokes: