Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Pato Actually Saying Something About the ACET (and more AS4)

My new habit: Proclaiming, "I'm still alive!!!"

Yeah, because of all these entrance exams. Damn, they're really killers... Just kidding.

College entrance exams aren't as scary as they're cut out to be. Seriously. I have this theory that they make up all this propaganda up to scare students out of their wits that they end up not performing at their best during the test. That's probably not true, but who cares?

The only really scary part about the ACET was the, you guessed it, the time pressure. Now, setting that little menace aside, it wasn't too bad. Annoying, but completely bearable. I hate abstract reasoning. Simply said, and Neko's quote is applicable, I'm not a spatial girl. All those vague little drawings with claims of patterns just tick me off. Though, at least they weren't blurry, like the NCAE's...

What else... The Math, was blah... So much easier when compared to the UPCAT. No Science section either... (Whee~) Though, there was a trade-off. The English was harder, definitely. The vocab words... Well, I had to guess through some of them just to meet the time limit. Oh! And there was an essay. "Are people of the 21st century over reliant on technology?"

I'm glad Clarissa warned me about this, while I was still lining up. We actually arrived there before 10 AM, so I was just waiting, and waiting, and waiting... Dang... 2 hours left... Anyway, I texted her to ask how she was doing, and voila, revelation.

It was a great deal of fun afterwards too. Yup, all the waiting was a pile of fun. A truckload, actually. And that's partly true. There was this one selection on the ACET about exploring foreign lands without a plan or guide and just jumping in. It kinda inspired me to take a super-mini tour of Ateneo actually. I bet the passengers of the cars passing by thought that the strange girl balancing on the sidewalk was weird. Lol. Yeah, I'm a weirdo, and I know it.

But as after every exam, I make it a point to visit that no longer new smelling machine in G4.

Right now, I don't know what to feel about AS4. I just finished LoTS for the second time without having a horrid time beating them, except Takumi and Bunta (I just treat the old man as I do Iro Reverse, ignored. :P) they're like hell, as always. I don't know what to make my goals right now. I dislike Time Attacks for some reason, but I guess I'll have to give it another chance...

0 pokes: