Saturday, January 20, 2007

More Pictures!

Becoming obsessed with pictures and PhotoBucket's loaded-ness, I'll post more pictures! ^^


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
^ Initial D! That's a picture I took from my camera of a scene from the Initial D Live Action. Since I couldn't figure out how to take screenshots, I figured that this would be the next best thing.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
^ I believe I mentioned that I already said that my mom and I spent a night in Manila Penninsula a night because my uncles family spent the night here. That's a picture taken from there.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
^ This is Kyouichi. Actually, his real name is Jordan Chan, but that's based on his "celebrity name". I don't know his real name, but that really doesn't concern me. All I care about is Kyouichi. *.* Fangirl-ness much.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
^ Apparently, there's a movie of the book Lolita. Frankie and Dani were reading it some time ago, and when my grandmother spent two nights in the hospital, well, what do you know? That was on the wall.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
:D

0 pokes: