Sunday, January 21, 2007

An Update on My Life

Has it not been obvious? Yeah, it has. I have not recapped on what happened after that faithful memory of 2-3 months ago. I'll do a very hurried recap on the actual events that occured, but I'll be more detailed on the stuff that really matters.

So basically, after November, there is December, and for us Hopian, December means two things, one, would be Christmas break, the second thing would be our Third Quarter exams. Honestly, I was scared to death during Christmas break, anticipating our results. That is to say that I don't think I did too well on some of the subjects. *ahem* Algebra and Chinese...

But before I get into describing what happened after we went back to school, I'll have to say that our Christmas party (post-Christmas party really) was a blast! For me anyway. :P I only started going to these things last year, when I was invited by some of my friends to join them in Glorietta, so this thing was not entirely out of norm. I actually only asked my mom's permission to go a couple of days before, whereas my friends had to ask their parents days before. It made be realize something then, even if I complain about my mom being overprotective (and it the level has really gone down radically since high school) my friends' families are worse.

Anyway, what was really special about my most recent mall outing was that Dani and I invited Frankie and Silver to the thing. Frankie showed up a bit late, but still decently so. Silver was late as hell, only arriving at about 5 and showing up at about 6:30-ish. Anyway, we didn't just splurge our (ahem, mostly mine and Dani's) in Timezone, but we did (eew...) girly stuff like window shopping at Marks and Spencer and that store beside Mercury's Drugstore, whose name is not coming into mind. We found lots of cool stuff, like those lovely gloves, which Frankie and I really liked. Dani was really, what would be the right word for it... Quiet? Maybe... During the expedition, perhaps it's because her personality is shadowed when she's with a person like Frankie? Whereas, when I'm with Frankie, my personality becomes more... Pronounced, and I talk more... So, Dani had to deal with two loud and outgoing friends at the time who ended up dragging her around the mall to deal with their own plans.

So, blah, blah, blah, we went window shopping after a bit of Timezone, and then finally, at three past o'clock, Dani and I finally had our lunch. Since Frankie already ate, she just wanted to roam around, and we had to follow our headstrong friend. I'm not quite sure what happened right after we had lunch, but I think we headed to Powerbooks for a bit (of a read, in my case). Dani bought some book, and disappeared from our view but that was before she bought her book. (I know that my storytelling is very messy...) More time passes and we had to hatid Frankie to her mom's office.

And after that, I dropped Dani off at the point where she was to be left at. And the shock (horrorgasp) of the night occured. Silver turned up. Heck, we were actually bashing him quite a bit during our time together, and the object of our frustration just turns up. Pretty much, the thing that gives Silver "plus" points in my book, is that he helped me beat Sakai in Happogahara. Yeah, that's pretty much it. The night ended, and we ended up in our beds later at night, sleeping the exhaustion of walking around the mall for ours.

I'll procrastinate a bit for the next post, it's 1:58 now that I'm typing these pixelated texts, so see you again next post!

0 pokes: