Friday, January 19, 2007

Picture Post!

So much has happened since that memorable November, so to aid the imaginations of those here, I'll be bring out some pictures I took during the trip and other stuff. Like my new cars. Yes! New Initial D cars! And finally, I have decided to enlarge the font size of my posts. I'll forgiving to the eyes of my readers and mine as well of course. =P

Have I mentioned that I'm a bit of on a (useless) strike against YouTube because it removed one of my movies, the pillow fight one between Madelaine and Dani, claiming that it broke some copyright law. Yeah, right. What a load of bull.

And so I wait for PhotoBucket to load now... Sigh. I hate waiting.

Does anyone around here know what a quilt is? I don't the mean the blankie type of quilt. The quilt I'm talking about is the group of avatars put side by side to form something that resembles a quilt. That reminds me, I have to download a .gif animator so I can make better avatars...

La-la-la...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
^ The ceiling of the Hong Kong Airport. Personally, I think that it looks very nicely taken. ^^


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
^ A model of an F1 car. I've saw this during my last trip to Hong KOng. It seems that it was there ever since. Because I have my cell phone now, I can take as much pictures as my memory will permit. So, what do you think I decided to do.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
^ This is the Disneyland train. I have no idea who those people are, nor do I really care. =P


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
^ This was on display there. It features the current designs of the entrance tickets at the time.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
^ This is the train station of Disnyeland. It is actually connected to the MTR of the area, so all you have to do is pay and get off at the proper stations and there you are. At Disneyland.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
^ I don't think I took a picture of what it looks like from the entrance. Obviously, this is what the arch looks like when you're leaving the park.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
^ A picture of one of the attractions there. I think it was called the Orbitron, or something like that. You sit in one of their "space ships" and you can control the height you'd be at, while the machines bring you around. It's not dizzying though. Pretty lame though.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
^ Ah, the first picture I'll post of my self. I'm standing in front of the trademark castle of Disneyland. It's pink. Yeah, and that's where the fireworks and the end of the day are centered.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
^ This is what it looks like inside of the Space Mountain ride. It's my favorite ride there. Can you guess what it is? It's a super fast roller coaster and it's really cool (in both senses of the word) inside.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
^ The big white dome there beside the Orbitron is how Space Mountain looks like from afar.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
^ We take a ferry ride to the convention center. So yeah, that's a view from the ferry. Doesn't it look lovely?


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
^ HMV's selection of Jmusic! At least some of it anyway.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
^ HMV's selection of INITIAL D DVDS!!! Whoot!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
^ Suppor HMV! ^^


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
^ The convention center. Nothing to say, but did you know that it's partly under construction.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
^ Here's a view from inside of the convention center now. You can kinda guess why the picture is in a shade of green right? It's because I took the picture from behind the green-tinted glass.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
^ This is one of the booths around that I consider the best. It's pink and the sides are made of glass. Usually, I consider things that are colored mostly pink, too girly and slightly sickening, but the thing is, I thought that it was absolutely lovely.


I resozed the pictures so you can't see it too well.

0 pokes: