Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Why I don't post much

Yeah, you've noticed the gradual decrease in the production of my posts. So what? What does it really matter? It doesn't or does it?

When I'm bored, that's when I post. That is, when I'm bored and inspired. Usually, I am bored, but unfortunately uninspired. Do I have no love life? No, I don't. It is nonexistent. The most love I express is to Snoopy, but it's just Snoopy, no reciprocation possible. Actually, I wonder whether that's why most of my love is directed at him, because it won't come back to me. Now, that's the most screwed thing I've ever written. Hands down.

Anyway. Let me just keep this thing up to date.

My semi-new blog:
http://aconspiracytoss.blogspot.com
- sporting a new template courtesy of Blogger Templates

My current tuning:
4-4-4-3-3

We just had a Chinese long test earlier today, and I'd have to say that I think I actually passed. Not to say that I've failed any of my long tests, thanks to the strange way of grading our Chinese teachers follow. But, I strongly believe that I actually passed this thing. Why? Because I actually studied the day before. And I usually don't bother, not counting the brief glances at my notes just to make me feel better about it.

Gosh... So uninspired. So lazy.

0 pokes: