Monday, November 05, 2007

Internet Deprievation Torture

The only thing worse than water torture I know and actually acknowledge in this small world I live in.

Yeah, PLDT has let me down. Our Internet broke the day Glorietta 2 did. So, for the past month, I've been miserably spending my time locked in that cave of a room I call my living quarters, a.k.a. my bedroom, crying. Well, not quite crying out of grief, but more of tearing because my eyes were tired from watching the telly for too long.

Why do I suddenly no feel like typing something up? Dunno, really. Maybe, it's because I'm not used to the computer I'm using right now. Well, our Internet is still broken, and I'm still sad.

Since my mom needed to check her mail, we're here at an Internet cafe, across the street from our apartment, tinkering with the computers. Whee...

I've got so much to say after almost a month of silence, but sadly not enough energy to detail each glorious event. Jeez bad timing, little red dot.

Lemme see... G2 bombing... *snaps fingers*... Intrams victory... Semestral break... Alternative Class Program (which just happened today).

So, we won during our Intramurals. Overall and for our basketball, which was of course fun. ^^ The 3rd years actually made me nervous, but I guess it would have been a closer match if they had gone full force, but they had a volleyball game against us at the same time, and it just happens that two of their really good players were very and pretty good Vball players as well. Well, no point in pondering it any further. Btw, I got a medal! Yay. ^.^

What I did during our Sem break... I went to my brother's house to play with his daughter, his son, and his laptop. My neice gets cuter everyday. My nephew gets more hypers. And Diablo II gets more enticing. At days. Sometimes, most of the time I couldn't care less. :P

We slept over last Thursday, I think , and I played until I fell asleep in their refused-to-be-airconditioned bedroom, which they let us sleep in. The next day, we went out to a wonderful place in Global City, Serendra. (I wanna go back!) Anyway, we just walked around the place and ate. Also, we went to this really cute place named Hobbes & (something), dang. There's only one Hobbes store there, so it can't really be missed. It was so cool, they had various collectibles and board games and baby stuff. My mom bought my neice a few new toys, while I got the Game of Life. I was thinking of getting Twister too...

Anyway, got to go. I'll continue this another day.

0 pokes: