Thursday, December 20, 2007

The Girly-girly survey - taken from Neko-san

1. How old will you be in 3 birthdays?
19... Wow, 19...


2. Do you think you'll be married by then?

Heck no.

3. What do you look forward to most in the next 3 months?

  • Getting a new laptop
  • Getting a new iPod
  • Getting out of high school
  • Getting the results of the entrance exams
  • Getting back into tennis
  • Obsessing over Snoopy


4. Who was the last person you called?
Eh... *checks cellphone* Mom.

5. Have you ever played a team sport?
Yes, basketball.


6. Who was the last person to text you?
Clarissa.

7. Who was the last person you hugged?
Snoopy.

8. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Was I sleeping yet? If not, rereading my Slam Dunk manga.

11. What were you doing at 11am today?
Taking our Physics long test. If it were not for that, I wouldn't have gone to school today.

12. How many states have you visited?
5, I think.

13. If you could be anywhere right now, where would it be?
Timezone. I know I'm shallow.

14. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
Socks, with or without shoes, depending where I am.


15. Are you a social person?
Usually... no.


16. What was the last thing you drank?
Water, although I am yearning for more Peppermint Mocha Frappucinos.


17. Favorite ice cream ?
Sadly, I haven't had ice cream in a long time, so I'm not sure what my preference is right now. Although... it's probably still chocolate.


18. What is your favorite dessert?
Cake. Red Ribbon cake.

19. Whats your favorite color?
Black, white, blue, purple, silver...

18. What kind of jelly do you put on your PB and J's?
The only jelly I like is coconut jelly, wait, it's jam, not jelly...


21. Do you like coffee?

I'm ok with it, learning to love it.

22. How many glasses of water a day do you drink on average?
Who knows, I drink from a tumbler.

23. What do you drink in the morning?
Water/tea/nothing.

24. Would you rather kiss someone with or without a tongue ring?
Neither. Not looking forward to kissing anyone.

25. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
I sleep where I can still fit, as my pillows and stuffed toys take up half of my single-sized mattress.

26. Do you know how to play poker?
I wish I did.

27. Whats so good about Fridays?
School shirt day.

28. Any plans for this week?

Trip to Megamall tomorrow. Sleep. Read. Sleep. Play. Sleep.

29. Do you eat out or at home more often?
About the same.

30. How big is your TV?
Small.

31. Ever stolen a street sign?

I don't know how to.

32. Do you keep a piggy bank?

Not anymore. I think the old piggy is now with one of my cousins.

33. What kind of camera do you have?

My N90. (I want a Cybershot.)

34. Have you ever been in an ambulance?

Not yet.

35. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool?

A pool. I don't want to get lost or swept away.


36. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat?

Window.


37. Do you know how to drive a stick shift?

Yes, but it isn't in practice much.


38. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?

Starbucks, but after I get my planner, I intend to keep my money in my wallet as much as possible.


39. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7?

Eh, no.


41. Can you roll your tounge?

Not sure. *tries* I don't think so.


42. who is the funniest person you know?

...


43. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?

I have 4 with me every night. Nu-chan, Star, Daisy, and Mr. Un-named Bean Plushie.


44. What is the main ring tone on your phone?

Text - Disco Fire by Neo ; Call - One Touch - Ace feat. La Gatta.


45. Do you still have clothes from when you were little?

A few, most of them are nightgowns.


46. What is the color of your bedroom wall?

My wallpaper is the scenery of some peninsula, I think.


47. Do you shut off the water when you brush your teeth?

Yup, a habit developed by force.


48. Are you crushing on someone right now?

No. I resist any hint of a crush coming on at every turn.


49. Do you currently hate someone?
Shhh...

0 pokes: