Wednesday, January 02, 2008

I GOT IN! - DLSU STYLE

Ah, my first all caps title. You know what, I bet you that this will be a year absolutely full of firsts. Like right now, this is my first Love Earth shirt. And this is my first time visiting SM Bacolod. I've only seen one floor of one wing, and I'm not really amazed or anything. Not anything like my reaction to MoA... (Wow... It's huge...)

But lets's get straight to the hyperactivity-inducing point.

I GOT INTO DLSU!

Case No. : 09689
Examinee Name: Cruz, Patricia May Tuazon
School : Makati Hope Christian School, Makati
Degree : BS-PSYC
Status: Accepted (1st Choice)

You see that. Now I'll never be a ronin. I got that from the Chobits manga I was reading a week ago. Ronin - a student who failed his university's entrance exams and has to go to "prep"/"cram" school. (I'm not sure which it is.)

I know I want to get into Ateneo and hopefully into NUS as well, but it's a stepping stone. A first usually is succeeded by, well, other similar incidents. Hopefully, in a few weeks time there'll be a "I GOT IN! - ADMU STYLE" or "I GOT IN! - NUS STYLE" something of that sort.

Ok let me now, just take this opportunity to wish everyone a prosperous new year - hopefully. Let us remain hopeful for the rest of the 360-something days.

3 pokes:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Frankie "NC" Torres said...

...She got in ADMU style already and still no post. Am waiting for NUS, but what IS NUS??