Friday, September 29, 2006

More Old News

Yes, another happening from a week ago. I just happened to be lazy that day, I love being lazy on weekends, anyway, point is coming. Since I didn't want to go to church that day (I'm so bad Xl) I ended up stalling, and stalling, and stalling until the expected result came. "Yan, I'm late na, it's embarrassing to go inside (the sanctuary). We won't go any more."

Yess! So instead of going to the church we went to Glorietta. Yes, yes, no need to critic the evil un-Christian act. But when we went there, we pasted by dan-dan-da-dan! A book sale, it's Shepherd’s Staff's hallway sale! Haha, for lack of term of course.

I enjoyed buying a pile of books, some books are to be crossed out on my book list, no wait.... Err... Yeah! This Present Darkness was retrieved and stole (ie bought) and so was House (by Frank Peretti and Ted Dekker XD!), The Regime, and The Rising ( by the authors of the Left Behind series, Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins XD!!!) I've been wanting those books for ages!

Anyway, that was only in the morning, after that we went to Megamall to go and watch Joseph the Dreamer. Yes, as in the Bible story. It was an overly hyperactive musical where the actors went over to the aisles to go off and clap their heads of.

It was probably an enjoyable thing, only thing is that I'm not that kind of girl. I don’t savor people going overboard trying to be cheery, heck I find that extremely annoying. I don’t mean trying to be happy when you aren’t, I meant the kind of hyperactive cheeriness.

The songs were nice… Cheery overdose, but cute, like High School Musical cute. And the director who, well, directed the play was also the one who did our school’s musical years ago, or was that only a year ago... Anyway, First Name was directed by Mr. Freddie Santos…

There. And man oh man, is reading the Illiad taking a long time...

0 pokes: