Friday, September 15, 2006

Students' Night

What a Thursday night it was... Seriously, what can I say?

Our theme was MVP high, as in First Day High Rexona commercial. So, since I hate my basketball outfit worse than my tennis outfit, I dressed up as a lost tennis player, no, no, no... Hmm, a tennis player who lost her racket. Since, it would certainly be a problem if I had bothered to bring one.

Oh, that reminds me that I should upload my videos soon.

There were a few booths of stuff for consumption, like barbeque (this was really popular), and ice cream. Mmm... Something to keep in mind when going to fairs. If you are staying late into the program (or whatever), expect the prices of the booths to become cheaper as the closing time approaches.

Real life example:
Dani and I went off to buy some ice cream, ten-fifteen minutes later they were selling ice cream buy one take one.
*sigh* Anyway, that day I had only like... P45 in my wallet, so I could only buy 1 hot dog, 1 ice cream cone, and one glass of ice tea.

Anyway, just singing, singing, and whatever. It's the regular, talented MHCS concert. Nothing supremely different from all the other concerts and performances our school holds. There were two bands, one of which had my friend from debate, which I didn't really like. The first one for it's not-so-good singer, and the other one for its musical style. I'm just not an acoustic kind of girl.

I appreciate rock at its fullest!

And Frankie, if you're reading this, you'll find that I remembered that title that I loved so much, "Makeshift Melodies"! :D

When I figure out how to use YouSendIt, we can start our mp3 blog!

0 pokes: