Sunday, August 13, 2006

Laziness, yawn, :P

As the title suggests, I'm feeling very lazy right now, so, I'll just post the pictures and videos here, later, since it is once again past twelve, and I'm supposed to be asleep. Anyway, it's on my Photobucket, the pictues, and the videos are on YouTube. Just search for "kamyuz", that's my username there. Watch the commercial and the movies featuring Clarissa and Dani!

Oh, and by the way, if any one sees this, I just want to say that I also uploaded a new map for Hannah and the Pirate Caves on Neopets. Yehey, it's a level that works, but is slightly difficult, no impossible if you don't know where the secret area is.

Haha! I finally beat Ryousuke on Tsuchisazaka, and I did beat Takumi on Akina as well, but I didn't make it to the finish line! Crap... Ah, I'll try to visit my favorite hangout again later, and maybe use up my remaining load in Glorietta and Greenbelt.

0 pokes: