Thursday, August 10, 2006

Tired, tired, tired...



Once again, a totally exhausting day. Haay! Today was the last day of exams, Algebra, it was surprisingly easy, but still I stayed in schools up to 6:45 pm! And these erm... 9 hours were not spent being idle, it was DEBATE... ^^;;

We had our pre-decon (I can't remember what that stands for anymore, but it's a meeting between the two competing teams, where they agree on the parameters and the definitions of the debate), and it seems that the St. Paulians were quite "difficult". Religion and morality? Ok, one of our senoirs in debate went, "What? Are you joking?" when she heard that.

Honestly, I thought pretty much the same thing, but just the same, it is still debatable, only, we pretty much can't include principle... Ok...

I should research somemore, if anyone has a copy of the module of the proposal DepEd gave, please, I beg you, send me a copy!

0 pokes: