Monday, August 21, 2006

Testing, Testing

Man, how fun is beta-ing? I do it for Google, Vox, and now Blogger as well. A while ago, a few minutes that is, I noticed a little banner in the side pannel of Blogger's Dashboad, proclaiming something like Blogger Beta, but somehow this seems like something my friend, *imply imply* wouldn't notice, as she still seems to have not noticed something dark and, stuff on mine. But anyway, I clicked on it and took a little tour.

What can I say, but, "Hmm..." and that it seems like HTMLing skills have been going down the drain these past years of unuse? I suppose so. (http://buzz.blogger.com/uploaded_images/beta_buzz-708816.png) This is Blogger's image model, or is it model image, for the beta version.

The new features as stated in the Buzz article release is pretty much mainly for editing the the template for more customizability, limiting who can read your posts by email or by having them log into blogger, so only blog-makers on Blogger can read it (Reminds me of Vox), and attaching labels to your posts, so the audience can read it more easily.

And they said that they'd have more templates on, oh yeah right... I sure didn't notice anything new. Unlike those who slave over their template, or slave over finding nice templates, I just pick one ready made one. The only thing I do work on, on my template is the sidebar. (Basically, I don't know how to use a blog skin, if I did, I'd attach this one: http://www.blogskins.com/apply.php?sid=54333&action=Preview, just editing the colors a bit though. I'm not a fan of bold red and blue.)

0 pokes: