Monday, July 24, 2006

Days, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday... Whatever!

You are 87% Taurus
Yeah, considering that I am a Taurus, it's a likely result, but honestly I started out this entry with nothing in my mind, but I've got an idea. The Zodiac Signs.
What is it with the Zodiac Sign that's got everyone reading the papers to see their fortunes or predictions for the day? I wouldn't know, really, I mean. It can get eerily accurate, or not, sometimes, but in my opinion, I've got no idea what the lady on Madangang Umaga Bayan is talking about, and never find out. It's useless, in my opinion. But if people believe in this, what do I care? I mean, it's your life, I have no actual business in your life, or do I? Hmm...
Oh well...
I haven't been blogging for while now, I have no idea why. My last post was on Thursday, last Thursday. I do have an exucuse for Friday, Saturday and well, those are the only days I have an excuse for.
Last Friday was our "Recess" program, a joint project between the Student Council and our Christian Fellowship, Extreme Fellowship, or better known as Extreme, and due to this acquaintance party, our class hours were cut in half and yeah. I feel bad about that day, and to add a bit more detail, I felt bad on that day. During the second period of our Chinese class, I was was suddenly hit by a sickening feeling all over. I felt like my body was about to freeze over, but at the same time overheat, such a curious and sickening feeling indeed. :P
I wasn't able to get the position of Editor-in-Chief, therefore becoming the 2nd Vice President of the club, but in the end, I still became a vice president... of the Debate Society. Tada! I was shocked when Mr. Santos just announced that I'd be the Vice. :O
Anyway, I felt sick for 2 days, and therefore missed the ceremony for the officers of the clubs and classes in our school, and the DLSU College Debate... I wanted to cry then, but I don't think it's worth it if I go there only to feel sick and not be able to listen just the same. What a wasted opportunity!!! KUSO!
Sunday, it seems like a blur to me, but whoop! Why? Because I'm insane! Haha, I'm joking. Seriously.
The most likely reason for me getting sick those past (damned) days is sleep, or obvious lack of in my case. Since I entered high school, my sleeping scheduled just pushed itself back a few hours, well, it developed by moving bit by bit at a time. And I didn't sleep last night?!
Ok, that probably shouldn't go there, but hey, it's all right.
I'll be fixing my sidebar a bit, organize it and add a little more color into it. So at least my blog isn't just black, white, and some other dark shaded colors.

0 pokes: