Saturday, July 01, 2006

Kyou Kara Maou

Ok, this is my candidate for new fandom... Haha... It's hardly serious like my previous addictions, but it's so FUNNY!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Those two are from the ending song... uhm... I suppose I just realized it now that I really don't know what you call the opening and ending part before the anime... Hmm... Well, I suppose you learn new things everyday. :D

And as I was going to say, not only is it really funny (funny to the point that I'm clutching my stomach from laughing), it's humor is the one I really like, but usually only see in fics. It's yaoi humor... ROFL... But it has a really nice pair of opening and closing songs. They're rock, boy, poppish boy rock... Does that make any sense? Because I despise boy pop. In my opinion, Pop should be left to the female artists. I find it strange that boys singing in tones that even I can't hold... But the boy pop voice, is nice when mixed with rock...

If anyone wants a copy of it, feel free to email/tell me about it. That reminds me, I might put up a list, somewhere, where people can chose songs for me to send to them. The thing that is stopping me is pretty much the menial task of getting all of my songs on a list... A very long list... Oh well, I should get to that one day, as well as a lot of other things like finishing my other serious Initial D fic, and continuing The Devil Wears Prada book.

My days have been really hectic lately. They say, High 3 is the hardest of all the years in high school... Next week is long test week. The schedule being:
Monday - Algebra Long Test, Filipino Long Test, Chinese Vocabulary Quiz
Tuesday - Chemistry Long Test
Wednesday - Trigonometry Long Test
Thursday - Chinese Long Test
Friday - No Classes! Consultation Day (Parent Teachers Conference? Whatever)

When teachers group their tests together, I always say that it's a conspiracy... lol. And what a thing to laugh out loud about, I got a 90 on my Chinese long test... the looming test ahead... That was proabably the first time I scored a 9 figure in high school, for a Chinese long test that is.

Actually, I don't understand how we can have a Chinese long test scheduled when we haven't even completed the things we have to answer on that test... And second, people say that Trigonometry is hard, Accounting as well, this apart from the normal subjects we get every year... Trigonometry isn't really hard. It's just confusing, and you just have to be careful not mistakenly putting a wrong value on the hypothenuse slot. Apart from that, it's like rehashing what we learned these past years. That's why I actually like the Math Electives, but not Algebra, Statistics, Geometry, Trigonometry, are pretty much basic math skill pilled into one more new class, with some new terms added here and there and you get to use calculators. Although I'd like to say the same thing for Calculus, I can't because I don't know what happens in those classes in the 4th year.

Accounting... What can I say about it...? It's interesting, facinating, and I like our teacher, even though i still don't know her name, it starts with a letter "V" and "B", I think. I actually liked reading the first chapter of our textbook, my mom would probably think that it's a miracle. The basics are easy enough to understand... But the hard part is answering the workbook. *makes a face* Things that aren't mentioned in the chapter are brought out, and we're stumped. How much more clear about can I be? We haven't heard of some of these terms, therefore, we rely on the ever-lovable hula-hula method.

A while ago we had "Christian Education" class... I honestly preferred it when they called it Bible class. Basically, it's less of a mouth full... Actually, that's basically it. A while ago, our teacher discussed about the books of the Bible. She gave us handouts to supposedly help us memorize the books, or at least what happened, the basics anyway.

http://shiny-darkness.blogspot.com/2006/06/life-in-mud.html#links

She also said that it is wrong to think that "Life is but a wheel". If you're patient enough to read all my posts, no matter how long and babble-y they are, and actually remember a gist of them, I thank you, so much. A couple of posts back, I posted a poem, "Life in the Mud". It's basically about the rise and fall of your experiences in life. There are good and enjoyable parts, and there are times when it's tempting to just bang your head on a wall out of sheer frustration. I don't think life is but a wheel. My keyword is like.

Because I really believe that life is like a wheel, as I said, there are good and bad times. She also said that a wheel doesn't go anywhere, that we don't have any purpose or any where to go to . But I would like to counter that, a wheel is used to transport stuff, not to go in circles. Wheels go places, unless you hung yours up to render it utterly useless. So, if you understood me, somehow, life is like a wheel.

Oh, yeah... We're supposed to do a case study on the motions that were provided to us yesteryday:
- This house will criminalize HIV-positive patients who knowingly infect others via sexual means.
-This house will televise criminal trials.

I can think of one arguement for the opposition side, for the first motion. If an HIV-positive person gets married, and has sex with his/her partner, he/she is knowingly infecting his/her spouse. And I doubt that this spouse of theirs wouldn't know about their partner's disease (is that the correct term for HIV?), so obviously, they were consented by their spouse, and so they had sex, and they got infected as well. So I don't anyone should be criminalized for a case like that.

And apart from that we have to read up on a lot of other things, and we have to check out these two sites: www.debatabase.org & www.politicalcompass.com.

3rd year is hard enough, but I have these extra-curriculum activities to make it more memorable. *sigh* Just smile and make sure that you do your work. Oh, and I downloaded loads, well ten new songs... Yipee! :D My happiness is so cheap... haha...

Mood- Satisfied      Song- Hateshinaku Tooi Sora Ni- THE STAND UP- Kyou Kara Maou! Original Soundtrack      Book- my Chinese book      Game- http://addictinggames.com/mcdonaldsvideogame.html

0 pokes: