Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Vox.com

Meow, I just recieved my invitation to join their community a while ago, and whoa k. I was a bit overwhelming as I started exploring unfamiliar territory. It isn't so bad, I suppose.

First of all, it's format is a bit confusing to me. There are pretty much six main tags for the blog and another six for your account. I'll add a screenshot later in the post. And the text is too big for my tastes. My tastes being Tahoma 8 or Arial 10. Tiny, huh? Actually it's about this size, the one I'm using for my blog. I have to remember to shrink my first post's font size later.

But the format is overruled by what I like about Vox. I'm still going to be loyal to Blogspot, but oh wow, why didn't Google think of having your own gallery in your blog. You can add pictures, books (or a list and picture of it, compliments of Amazon), you can UPLOAD MUSIC (this makes me feel woozy... finally I can upload some of my songs on the net!), and there are three more tabs, namely the video tab, the post(s) tab, and the comment(s) tab. I expect that the video section would have the same function as the music one, but while I'm waiting for NON-STOP REMIX (Project D Version) to upload, I can only wait...

Haha, that reminds me of my once again forgotten fic I Can Only Dream... I finally hit a solid brick wall here, and am trying to rid myself of this block with a plastic spoon. Man, it's going to take a while. I've actually written some stuff on it, but that's the thing when your main copy is on the computer, you can't refer to it without a computer, or the file. So I end up thinking that "it's probably better if I revise it this way or that", and so I'm feeling too lazy to edit or retype it... Then why am I wasting my time on an audience-less blog then. Because I want to stay on the net a bit longer. Good point, brain. Ignore me, I have a habit of talking to myself.

Man, this is taking a while, then again 10mb should take a while... Oh well, I'll just follow this up with a post on the fuctions of the other three tabs and anything else I can think about.

I'm going to suspend that last liner thing. With Vox, haha, I'll just upload it at once. But you have to do it over and over again. :D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 pokes: