Saturday, July 29, 2006

Ignore-ance

I really don't like the minor subjects anymore, not health, not music, not PE, not CE... Computer class and Accounting, I'm willing to consider. And I really do like History, Social Studies/Science, whatever. They mean the same class, with the teachers from the same department. But *sigh* I think I did horribly on the quiz a while ago... Falling asleep while taking the test is not a good sign, nope, not at all...

Here's the thing with our minor subjects, they take up a whole lot of our time, even if they are "MINOR" subjects. Yeah, right. In other schools, History is a major subjects, and it really should be. History deserves more than 3 periods every week. I'm a fan of the class, not so much of the teacher. Grr... Ms. Cucio, where art thou! I have not seen you in ages!

Anyway, these minor subjects pile us up and up, and give us an overflowing bowl. This is mainly pertaining to Music. How on earth are we supposed to be prepared for our periodical on Friday?! She assigned us into groups and instructed us to perform a Bible/medieval themed song for crying out loud! This week! Two weeks, we can forgive her for that, but 1 (1?!?!) is insane!

That's the thing with our Music class. This year, it is totally useless, and pointless to really have as an elective! Learning an instrument, components of music, and related topics are of course understandable, but doing a tiring paper on what instruments people in the Bible used, what skills they needed, and blah, blah, blah. Damnit! It's useless, and therefore I'm treating how I do things I do not like and see no advantage in doing. I ignore it.

We're supposed to meet up tomorrow in school and practice whatever, but before whatever, we have to chose a song we are going to render as crap. I pity the song we're going to end up ruining, no the artist, who cares what the song feels, it doesn't have feelings.

Anyway, since it's 2:13 am, I intend to sleep and sleep. I like ELouai's newest doll thing... Scroll down and you'll find the Horoscope doll! Waah, kawaii, ne? Hehe... And below the doll there is a chatboard, which seems to have blended into the background, because it doesn't seem to get noticed, heck, I don't think Yami would know about it if I didn't tell her about it's existance... Although I think that she already forgot about it...

0 pokes: