Thursday, May 04, 2006

Depression and Exhaustion

Life sucks and I'm tired... Maybe going about it one at a time would be better...

All right, today the lazy one (which is me for now) was spurned by her mother. Growl. I'm not her messenger girl. It would be pretty acceptable if the sevice would be short-distance and all. But, walking around Ayala Avenue is not short-distnce. If a person were driving, yeah, sure. I'd love to drive. Walking is a completely different thing. For those who don't know, Ayala Avenue is a very long street with lots of restaurants, banks, and leads to the malls.

High-heels are not a good idea. Yeah, the lazy one doesn't like shopping, so there really isn't much choice. Either two-inch heels or school shoes, unfortunately my school shoes tend to grow (I don't know why, but they seem to) to the point when I take a step I have to check if my shoes are still attached to my feet. So, even if the heels are uncomfortable, at least they stay on willingly.

Then again, because of this unpaid errand, I got to go to the mall again. For me voluntary mall-going only means one thing, Initial D Arcade stage... Or Wangan Midnight if I get frustrated with my opponents from Initial D. Not much progress in Initial D. I still can't finish Akina Downhill against Ryousuke, the distance shrunk to 200+ meters, but I still can't reach the goal in time. The best I can do is run out of time right in front of the goal... :(

I still maintain the opinion that Wangan Midnight is much easier than Initial D.

And as for Depression. I would like to state this again, "Life sucks."

This May, my mother and I were supposed to go to the US for summer vacation but at the last minute, the trip was cancelled! *curses repeadly* I won't bother disclosing the reasons. *curses even more* So instead of America, my mother suggested that we just go to Singapore or some other place. Pfft. Sure Singapore is nice, there's nothing wrong with it, but I don't think many people would choose Singapore over America. Unless they've got something of personal interest there.

A few... uhm years? Anyway, a few years ago, I really wanted to go to Singapore and wasn't able to go. No time and blah. But now time was put aside for it, plans were made, money was spent, and still I can't leave the Philippines.

Mood-Sulky      Song- Reminiscence- Get Backers- Get Backers Original Soundtrack

0 pokes: