Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Some Things To Think About

I'm starting to make appointments now. Tomorrow there's a meeting with the debate club. And from June 1-3, there's a debate camp I was invited to join.

Honestly, I wanted to join the Debate Club(or was it society?) this past two years, but had too little time for it, after school during Thursdays and possibly other days. It seems that my English teacher(s?) believe that I'm "quite skilled" in debating. But that's compared to my classmates, my opinion on that is they aren't debating at their best because they aren't interested in debating stuff like Lapu-Lapu and Magellan. Yeah, definitely.

I find that the prospect of being on the debate team, ever so slightly, exciting.

I realize that I probably have only one(or two) people who read this blog, or even know about it. So, it's like a censored net diary, which a blog is partly meant to be. Other things it is meant to be depends on the user.

Anyway, we bought my school supplies a while ago and a new bag, it's still messenger style, red and black. I was looking for Initial D notebooks, but there weren't any, sob. I was hoping that they'd make some, since they made the sucky Filipino dub and all with the "future F1 racer" and "Ms. FMH sexist woman". There was a Tantra one though, Ragnarok ones have been around for at least two years.

I really want to finish the story mode in Wangan, there's only one opponent left. Reina and the blackbird guy with the slick hair.

That makes me think of cars. I want one... Preferably a Mazda RX-8, a black one. Like my main car on Initial D and my only car on Wangan. Although, I heard that rotaries are hard to maintain. Speaking of which, I was reading my mom's car's owner's manual. And, it seems that they have to explain the use of the button by the driver's armrest. Like the open all the door and the window buttons. But they had a do-it-yourself maintenance section. But all of this isn't really very relevant to me, yet.

Heck, I'm not even allowed to go to driving school yet. Next year that shall change!

Mood- Dedicated       Song- Destination Love- Black Power- Initial D Battle Stage


0 pokes: