Thursday, May 25, 2006

Games and Anime

Well, once again I'm so bored that I post just after I publish one. Yawn... It's almost 2... Oh well, like I care.

So far I've caught 2 episodes, I think, of Fullmetal Alchemist, and what can I say? It's got very nice graphics, excellent voicing(why couldn't Animax given Initial D the same quality of voicing and use Matteo crap voicings), and an intriging plot. The 3 things I look for in anime. But it's alchemy.

I wouldn't mind made up magic that is based on something real but isn't very accurate, but from what I could gather, so far, FMA seems very well researched and what was researched seems to match what I've learned of it. But(I repeat) it's alchemy.

Alchemy is an actual thing people try. The Philosopher's Stone and all that stuff was really believed to be true. And it's distinctly Anti-Christian. The Philosopher's Stone is supposedly some material that can change a substance into gold and can be used to make the "Elixir of Life"(like Harry Potter).

Making gold would be pretty cool, but if used too much, gold wouldn't a precious metal anymore if common. But it's the potion that makes it Unchristian. It should be God's choice if you are to live longer or not, it isn't determined by the intake of an elixer.

I don't mean this, or any other post for that matter, as a personal offence to anyone, I'm simply stating my opinions.

Moving on, I want to buy a computer game. Any game that will keep my interest for the lenght of our stay in Bacolod at least. Or if that isn't meant to be, at least a good internet connection so I can play online games. Miniclip! Cheer for the site. XGenStudios! Cheers once more. Elouai! ...

Anyways... I want my Snoopy...

Mood- Curious      Song- Don't Go Baby- Maiko- 4th Stage D Selection 1

0 pokes: