Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Once Again...

Well, what can I say? I'm back... again.

Have you ever experience that shaky, scared, and guilty feeling when you press a button on your armrest the airplane shakes? :D During our flight back home, I was pressing the channel and volume buttons at random but when I changed the volume the plane whined and shook. I couldn't help freezing up at that. When it went back to normal I just tucked my hands under my jacket and kept it there until we landed. :) Lol.

Ok, I take back what I said about sleeping being the only thing to do in Bacolod. If you've got friends around you can play card games like "Pusoy Dos" and "Take Two", also if you've got the game you could kill all your time with Word Factory and Monopoly. Though if you play against older, smarter, and more experienced players with luck, you could end up doing the punishment "to make things more interesting". But oh well. If it's just a friendly match, the hell with it. If it were a professional match with cash prizes, that's a totally different thing.

http://neopets.com/games/piratecaves.phtml I dare you to beat my level in one go. Just click the "Load User Level" and type my username "obssdgb". :P The water rises at an alarming rate.

We watched Xmen the Last Stand a while ago... oops, again it's yesterday. I really liked it, though the exposure of some characters were pretty much minimal that they shouldn't even be on the poster. An damn, Rogue's actress should be prettier. She hardly showed up in the movie, and she has the coolest powers! Yeah, I noticed that everyone I've asked would want Rogue's power if they could have the choice. Though it is shown that her powers have a downside.

Bumpcars are fun... I feel like I'm spamming out of boredome. <<>

Honestly, even though I usually spend a lot of time annoying my little nephew I really missed him in all his cute shaved-headness. Gosh... I'm so auntish now... Eew...

Mood- Scratchy       Song- Mr. Clay- Bamboo- As the Music Plays

0 pokes: