Monday, May 15, 2006

Yawn...

Ok, I really mean this, but not as a personal offence to anyone(especially people I don't even know) but the mall has practically gone unchanged here.

A bit of a recap, my mother brought me to Bacolod City for because her father is sick. So sick that 11 out of 12 children are here. My mom has 11 brothers and sisters, her not included. So titos and titas from the more Northern part of the Philippines and some places in America are here.

There was a typhoon here recently, it's in the news, well, it was when I left my lola's house anyway. Most of them are staying there, aunts and uncles in the house. My mom, an aunt, and I are staying at a hotel. The hotel's pretty new and the staff are annoying. They're practically fauning over the guests that are around. Silvia Manor, the name is, the spelling is unsure.

But oh well. No one over there has an internet connection, much less a fast one. So I've resorted to using an internet cafe.

Anyways. As I was saying, it's as if nothing has changed here in the mall, the exception being a couple of stalls around, but those things change frequently, even in the province. And, to my displeasure, the arcade hasn't changed either. Yeah, it seems like that's my life, but if I started talking about the other aspects of my life no one would ever come around.

So, they do have Ghost Squad and Dance (2x) Revolution (Extreme), but those games aren't too interesting to me. Ghost Squad would be if the guns weren't too heavy. The only other game that is pretty new(but new games here are at least 6 months old in Timezone) is Ninja Assault. And the screen seems to be broken, heck it was broken the last time I was here, which, if I remember right, just a few months ago. And, man my brain's just making me go on about the racing games here.

They do have Daytona and Battle Gear, and that F1 racing game with the moving bucket seats, but apart from that the other games are old(read ancient). And the forementioned games are practically as old. Probably. The only other interesting racing game here is the game where you earn(or lose) money with each crash, and there's a wierd screaming sound when you do.

The thing I really like about this place is that everything's so cheap. I mean the token's only cost 6 pesos. Wow... But, the let down is that they still use tokens... Heavy load. So there isn't any point in buying 160 pesos worth of gaming money, especially beacuse you don't really need it around here. And people are really nice around here, not many snobby, preppy girls in minis around here.

Bah, I still want to go back to the city the heck with karaoke.

Mood- Bored      Song- Ready- Tommy Heavenly

0 pokes: