Thursday, May 04, 2006

What do you get when you combine a high-speed dsl connection with a bored teenager?

I'll have to say that I'm still pissed about missing out on my very looked-forward to trip abroad, but not everything's shitty, fortunately. My mother left for the province for reasons similar to the previous post, and left me at home... With her computer.

Usually I can only go online when she brings her laptop home for the weekend. Meaning, I only get three days of Internet per week. And I usually stretch my Internet time till early morning, carefully watching my back to see if my mother caught me. But today, she's not home, and I can use it till I fall asleep. :D

Now, I don't have to keep the lights on, keep the music down, or limit my time. Freedom! What am I using this freedom for anyways?

The usual... Online gaming and torrent downloading. And there's always a new fic around somewhere. Although whether it's a good fic or not is not predetermined. It's always interesting to go on a researching quest, nowadays it usually is a car or something else car-related. Dollmaking and Quizilla... Only for breaking the monotony of the day, honestly, after reading all the fics you can find, getting frustrated with the connection of a game, and waiting for downloads to finish, the Internet can make you feel bored. Well, that's my opinion. It's probably because I'm running out of research quests. Those really take time, and kill them too.

Yawn... I better start thinking of something to research.

Mood- Playful       Song- Generation- Dave Simon- Initial D Battle Stage

0 pokes: