Sunday, June 25, 2006

New Found Movie Site!

Quite literally, it's a few found (Asian) movie site... Well, this is for me though... Aznv.tv!!! Here I found a version of the Initial D Live-Action movie, with subtitles! Haha... I jumped at the chance to watch it, and understand what they're saying at the same time... I like the site... Piracy, but right now, I'm not too concerned...

You have to register, and have Winamp 5 Full Edition, to watch the videos there. I think those with a slower connection have some major waiting to do. You watch it online, so there's buffering involved, and well... It takes some time, and... I don't think I have much to say about the site since there isn't too much anime (yes, actual Japanese animation) on it. But I do have an issue with their search bar... When I remove my "description" it automatically puts it back... So how the heck am I going to find anything other than Initial D. Although I was hoping to find a complete version of the Battle Stage... Pouts...

Oh yeah... I have to go and use that 50 free mp3s I got when I downloaded then new Winamp... :D Eyes blaze happily... But I'm planning to go and wake up at five, so I can study Chinese some more... Damnit... Rain! Typhoon! Rallies! Anything to delay the test!!!

Mood- Distressed       Song- Station to Station (B4 Za Beat Remix)- Derreck Simons- Initial D Super Euro-Best       Book- none so far      Game- none so far

0 pokes: