Saturday, June 17, 2006

Oh well...

I tried to put my quiz result here again, but to no avail, once more. Oh well... May it be a glitch in Quizilla, I think so because when I previewed it, as I do with all my post before I... Erm, post it... Anyway, it didn't come up, there was so many "%"s and "/"s and some text like "boys" "girls" and whatever. I don't think Quizilla and Blogger are compatable. This is the picture of my result:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Looks to the television, and it seems like it is the Queen(of England?)'s birthday... Yup, it's her birthday, Happy Birthday Queenie!

And speaking of celebrations, it is Father's Day tomorrow, as well as my brother's birthday. Haha, double party for him, lucky guy. What else can I say... But Happy Birthday!

I decided to put a "book" and "game" part in my closing line(s) because it seems that it's not only my mood and music that ends up constantly changing. :D

Mood- Smiley       Song- secret remix track- Neya Michiko and Kakazu Yumi a.k.a. Satou Mako and Sayuki- Initial D Extra Stage OST      Book- The Perfumed Sleeve- Laura Joh Rowland       Game- Hannah and the Ice Caves- from Neopets- http://www.neopets.com/games/hannah_icecaves.phtml

0 pokes: