Friday, June 16, 2006

Stressful Insomnia

Compared to what last week was like, this week must be at least twice of it, speaking of stresslevel that is. Let's see what did we have to accomplish last week...

Last week there was a Chinese test, which(miraculously) I studied for, so I probably got a good score on that. And, well, the other things we did in school were pretty much discuss, discuss, discuss. This rules, that rules, my policy, and all that... blah. I want to say crap, but let's avoid profanity.

Anyway, let's recap this week. There was a Chemistry quiz last Monday, solutions of the, well, Chemistry type, what other kind of solutions would you tackle in Chemistry? Math solutions, I suppose, but fortunately we haven't gotten there... yet.

Tuesday, well, first of all, it is the duty of a student to study, and this year I will for once in my high school life, fulfill this duty, not relinquishing my music and anime priveledges of course. And what else... oh yes, there was a debate meet again, which I really enjoy actually, so that's not so stressful, is it? Yeah... But I study after I go to debate, so yeah, it's still stressful. Goes off to pout like a child...

Wednsday, hmm... It seems like my short term memory is cracking up again, what was so special about that day again...? Oh yeah, I got to see Yami again, after a very long summer vacation, I feel like I haven't seen her for ages, as I just said, I have this problem with remembering stuff that isn't on paper. Ok, I didn't mention the on paper part, but that's pretty much what I usually remember. Even right after someone says something to me, I forget about it almost instantly, but what I write is a completely differnt matter. I can still remember the things I wrote like... Two years ago, when I was still obsessed with the Get Backers. Oh, well, as long as I don't forget the important things it's pretty all right, I hope...

Thursday... Another debate meet? Scratches head for a moment... Uh huh... I have to think for a moment first... Aha, now I remember. Yesterday was when we started taking those CEM(Centralize Exam M-something, Measurement I think). English was pretty much easy, and since the test lasted for about... One and a half hour, I got to sleep for a little less than an hour, which I was very grateful for since for these past weekdays, I've been sleeping at past twelve catching up on Full Metal Alchemist, not that I'm addicted to it or anything. I'm still on Initial D fever. Want proof, while I'm typing this, the replay of the episode today, which I haven't watched yet, is showing, and no qualms are sprouting from me now, except these ones... And then there was Math. Dramatic pause. Dun-dun-dun-dun! Standardized Math tests these days seemed to get harder and harder. Last year, I remember complaining about the tests being hard, and now I shall continue that rant. The test yesterday was composed of questions, half of which I just guessed since I really have no idea what a harmonic or a geographic sequence is, nor have I ever seen that in our books. And the thing is, so many questions were about those two thingys, so there were so many things I had to guess about.

And so, when I tell my mother about these, she critisizes me! She said that I should know these things, that I should study my book, or do extra research. Pfft. Pfft. And more pfft. Last time I ever let you into my life. I don't even like Math, why the hell in the world would I want to do extra research on the thing?! Damnit. All right, ignore my message about avoiding profanity, screw avoiding profanity, the hell with it. Profanity was invented for a reason, to vent your frustrations on, and so I shall make use of it very generously. **************************

Hey, profanity or not, I will still screen cursing, cussing, nah, cursing yeah.

Now, replay for... yesterday... Haha... I always seem to type my post up a few minutes before midnight and when I start to talk about today, today has already become yesterday. Lol. The exceptions are of course when I'm typing in the morning/afternoon, but heck, this seems to be my regular time so... Squat. Nothing, just mindless, no not mindless, bored rambling.

But, now I want to wrap up, since I want to get a decent amount of sleep today, at least six hours would be pretty much nice, since it's been four hours, five hours recently. A while ago, Dani was complaining about... stuff I guess, she mentioned that things seemed to go wrong today. I have a different point of view though. Those CEM poeple gave us the wrong testpapers/booklets(whatever) so they had to go back to wherever they came from and replace the Biology test with the Chemisty test. So instead of taking the test at eight, we get to take it at ten. Wohoo! Who says that's a bad thing? It simply means that we get English instead of Chinese, hardly an equal trade.

In the corner of the English subject, we have Mr. Santos. Funny and energetic, has really fun lessons! And in the corner of the Chinese subject, we have Lao Shi... Ok, I admit I don't know how to spell her name in pinyin, so let's go with the pinin of teacher. Nice, kind, but there is an invisible, but at the same time very visible language barrier preventing most of the class to fully appriciate her classes. But the main reason I was suitably glad for the reprieve from her class is that we supposedly have a long test next Friday, but if we have nothing to be tested on, how can we take a test? Wahahaha!!! Celebration, bring out the champagne, well, for display, just to emphasize the fact that we're celebrating(for a hopefully correct piece of logic).

Also, there was a Journalism Club meeting a while ago. Our new moderator wants to change it to the "Journalism Society". He said that it being named a club, makes it sound clique-ish, but "we want to include other people, liek a community". Ok that was a supposed, revised verison of what he really said, but that was the gist of it. But honestly, I don't see any point in that. It didn't occur to me that it might sound clique-ish, of course it doesn't it looks/seems/sounds clique-ish to those who aren't in the club, not to those who are actually are in it. And I'm probably one of the senior members, if by senior you mean how long have you been in the club that is. Counting this year, I'll have been a member of the Journalism Club for six years, since grade five. Grade seven doesn't exist in our school.

I volunteered to advertise the club to the grade four students, just so I wouldn't have to advertise to the older ones. I hope you agree that grade four students are less critical than their predesessors, because if you don't(why escapes my logic) I'll end up really nervous next Monday.

Hmm... I've gained a new found appriciation for remix tracks. By remix tracks, I mean songs that are remixed, not the remix track that is composed of many different songs put together, I've been fond of this type for some time now. And, I really wouldn't have guessed that Neya Michikowould end up as one of my favorite singers. Although I pity Kakaza-san, she's just like Neya-san's backup singer. :( Oh well, Neya-san has a better voice. And a little trivia, Sato Mako and Roy Mustang's assistant Riza something have the same voicer, Neya-san! And Neya-san ends up singing like a backup singer with her duet with Roy's voicer as well... :D

Anyway, I want to leave you with two pictures this time. One of these is an Initial D one, the art is not mine, it came from the same site as the one with the Twin Comets one. Although I do claim credit for the caption. The second one is a Get Backers one I made way back. Hope you like it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mood- Sleepy         Song- Darkness and Madness- Satou Mako and Sayuki a.k.a. Michiko Neya and Yumi Kakazu- Initial D Extra Stage OST

0 pokes: